Tuesday 14 July 2015

Thermomix Machine (my new toy)!

I've heard about Thermomix (TM) a while back before. I never thought of getting one until I found out a 5 year old girl can bake cake and sell! So I started to search and google till my friend bought one. So I decided to inquiry about the price. OMG! I was shocked when I was told the price. Sure you want to know the price right... ok, I TELL U... RM6388!! Shocked boh?? I was like WTH so expensive! made from gold meh?...

Well, since to get the adviser come to do demo is free, why not? So I arranged the time and let them show me the demo. I was so impressed with the machine! It can do everything that I need the most. I love it! but the price is killing me. After the demo, I got a very zhong dong want to buy it. Told my hubby about it, his eyes were rolling when he heard the price.

Anyway, I still bought it cos I think this is very useful to me. Since, I need to get one very good mixer around RM2400, double up the price I can get this machine! So why not~~~

Finally, hubby bought it for me after I explained to him why I need this. Thank you hubby muack~muach~ hehehe

Here is my new toy!


Not very big, not very small~fitted just nice in my small kitchen. They called this machine the world's smallest, smartest kitchen. Now it has become my little helper in the kitchen!

It come with these two cooking books! Since bought so expensive and so call 'little helper' but hubby encouraged me not to stress myself! So sweet~~ hehe ..YES BOSS! haha


So, stay tune with my TM ya. I will share how good the machine serves me and I will share the recipes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment