Wednesday 8 July 2015

Klang BKT (Non-Halal)

Well, I'm pa sang lang! And of course pa sang famous with bkt. My dad and I are bkt lovers....what i'm surprised about is that he can eat it every day...every day lo.. is 365 days!! mai siao~~After I married to Subang guy, the food I missed the most is bkt!! My hubby always bring me to USJ or SS14 for bkt for my craving! Although their bkt not bad but for me no place can beat this Samy Bak Kut Teh!!


This is the usual place we have our bkt. This is one of their branches, run by the boss's daughter, the original branch is from Pandamaran. They only do business in day time, that why i said i miss their bkt so much after i married to Subang guy! cos they only business in daytime.... during the weekend, I'm busy with the kids, I hardly can wake up early and drive down to Klang. But this branch only open at night time. I always struggled where to eat nice bkt in Klang at night, so no worry now~ ^^ (thanks for the branch who open at night) hehe~~


When i have my bkt, this cili padi cannot be left out! It is a must to have it when u eat bkt. It will further enhance the flavor of the meat. And what else~my son cannot miss this fried onion! It goes well with the fragrant rice.


I heard beside my table, called for this fried onion 'bagi satu mangkuk bawang goreng'!! wow~satu mangkuk wor~~ then my hubby also asked for satu mangkuk, i said 'siao ar'! hahahah..see how famous this fried onion is.. All I can say is this is a must have ^^


Tea? If I eat with my dad we will surely have tea served by him! I just said 'dad, tea pls' then I get my freshly brewed hot tea in front of me... neh neh neh~~ bad daughter right.. as usual hahahaha... if without my dad I tell you, I will just order 'china teh peng' satu!!


Okay, this is the best part of the meat that I prefer~ 'Wo de jui ai' my favorite meat! call 'deng chak'. Believe me or not, I can have 3 bowls of this meat! And I usually eat in one go wuhahahahaa....my dad always asked, one bowl enough? order one more bowl!..(pai seh la)~~


Well, these 2 bowls are belong to my son and hubby. Pai kut and sui kut. Tell you what, we must order 'tambah nasi' only can get extra soup! pa pai le~ Even you asked for extra soup also they wont layan you, unless they ki siao liau lo.... ^^ but i still will highly recommended this place if you want dine in for bkt at Klang. I rate 10/10.


See, the place is full of people! Many of them are standing beside each table just to booked the table. This is only 6pm!! One day I went there before 8pm, the staff asked me from far:-

staff : (shouting) ada telephone order kah?
Me : No 
staff : sudah habis! sudah habis!
Me : ................................

Wah piang eh... sudah habis leh...whole klang eating meh! then hubby asked me to eat at the next shop (selling bkt) also... I rather eat roti telur also dont wan eat other bkt....NO OTHER BKT CAN BEAT THIS STALL~~
 tell you, you wont regret after u try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment