Friday 24 July 2015

Planet Burger (Halal)


Choose what is your favourite. Here are the menu.. The Planet Burger. Just in front of Onking Electrical shop, Kota Kemuning. See, their menu also very pro! haha ^^


Inilah boss Planet Burger! Handsome kan..^^



Operation hours : 6pm to 11pm and now only 5.45pm so I'm the their first customer of the day. When Ii saw the description of the Volcano Burger I straightaway ordered Volcano Lamb burger cos there is a grill pineapple inside. Yummy! I guess it will taste delicious. 

  
Not disappointed at all, its very juicy and the lamb is very tender. Look at the sauce, they are so generous in serving it.


This is the special on their menu, Mushroom Lamb Burger! I saw the boss dipped into the sauce (I guess it is bbq) then lay the lamb on the soft bun! Wow! ^^


They used the button mushroom!


Sneak inside hahahaha..see so juicy and tender.. when you bite it there is a juicy like explosion and melt in your mouth! Excellent!


Definitely this delicious burger won't be enuf for you either me! if you manage to get there, please listen to elderly! order 2!! You won't regret
I rate 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment