Friday 24 July 2015

Ah Lim Noodle House (Non-Halal)


I normally dislike pork noodle cos  I do not like the smell of the pork. But this pork noodle I can tell you... do not miss it! They homemade their pork ball piece (片). And it doesn't have the smelly pork.




I was brought here by my colleagues. As I said, I dislike eating pork noodle so when I reached here for the first time I was like huh~why pork noodles wor??? But now, I highly recommended this....hahahaha



Look at this bowl of hor fun! All the 'spare parts' are inside..! You can omit that if you do not take them, just let them know. But do not omit the pork ball pieces... they only gave you one piece and you can add more if you want.. I usually added 3 pieces! RM0.80/pc.
I rate 10/10




This is what I mean pork ball piece (片). Small right? RM0.80 expensive right? but everything worth it~ Even now my hubby also add on a few pieces into it.. hahahahaha


There is no air cond even though the weather so hot but they have a lot of customers. As I told you... worth to try it out. So this place had become our favourite place for lunch.

Yummy! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment