Tuesday 28 July 2015

The Chef's Garden Cafe


I got to know this cafe while I accidentally passed by. The ambience attracted me to go in. I love their cozy environment. Make me feel like at home. I went there a few times and I found the lady boss very friendly. My colleagues love this cafe too. So my recommendation not bad ya haha..


See~~this is the outside look, so beautiful!






hahaha this is cute! I think this minion represents the owner.. ^^


Their menu! Mean The Taste of Happiness...I love those cutie and lovely style pictures. They really have my taste oopppsss~~hehehe



Their hot honey lemon juice. RM7.00


Homemade mushroom soup. Served with a slice of garlic bread


 Look at the mushroom. They are generous and you can munch on it. Taste marvelous! This only cost me RM5.00. I rate 9/10.


Grilled chicken chop. RM19.90


Look at the size of the chicken! So huge, I almost cannot finish it...haha~me small eater? nope! just the portion is quite big. 


The chicken is fresh and juicy! The chicken skin is crispy too. As I know they took the chicken directly from the supplier so freshness guaranteed. 


They do not serve mushroom or black pepper sauce. Huh~ then what sauce do they serve with? hahahaha..they use brown sauce for the grilled chicken chop. Something different. I rate 9/10


They made their own french fries too.


What I know about this cafe is that they do not serve prepare their food with ajinomoto. Everything they homemade. So if you are sick or you want a healthy meal then you can choose this cafe to dine in.



Cappuccino. RM7.00. But unfortunately the aroma of the coffee is not strong enuf. I prefer a more overpowering smell. 


The happy boy eating healthy meals and happy mummy willing to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment