Tuesday 28 July 2015

AF Chicken Wing

I almost forgot I have chicken wing marinated a week ago. So is the pork ribs ^^ hahaha..... So yesterday I main masak masak at home. 


I love to cook at home coz I felt warm and comfortable. Seeing them eating happily I feel happiness. When they gave me thumbs up I feel happy. All the effort is worth it.


I fried it using my AF. No oil at all yet u still can collect the oil from the chicken. ^.^ So healthy! No more sweating, no splashing and no more cleaning like crazy!! Look at the crispy skin, You can hear the crunchy sound when you bite it. 


This is my AF (Vooka brand). She served me well so far but I still prefer Buffalo Smart Airfryer....



Side dish french bean, just stir fry it with minced garlic and I added homemade chicken powder instead of salt or soy sauce.



We have dessert too. Honey melon! Is so sweet and crunchy


  I just scoop the melon out and then put it back into the melon bowl. Easy right! It won't take you so much time to prepared a dinner when you have the right tools or utensils in your kitchen. This is the tool i used to scoop the melon out! Just a few dollar you can  have a very nice dessert!

Let me share the fried chicken wings recipe

Air Fried Chicken Wing
Recipe source from : Fiona Low













What you need:-
-10 pcs chicken wings
-homemade chicken powder/homemade garlic powder
-pepper
-dash of sugar
-soy sauce
-fried chicken flour (all purpose seasoned flour)


Method :-
1) Wash the chicken wing and pat dry it
2) marinate with all the ingredients, best overnight
3) coat the chicken wing with the chicken flour then AF at 180c for 15mins

Total time used : 30 mins
and dinner is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment