Sunday 19 July 2015

Ichiban Boshi Japanese Restaurant




I always goes for Japanese food when I have a chance. Dont know why, just like how kids love fast food hahahaha.. Yesterday we went to IOI City Mall, Putrajaya for a walk (window shopping). When come to food I chose this Ichiban Boshi Japanese Restaurant for our dinner.


 They have a simple design that make me feel cozy and organized. Still early for dinner I guess coz it is just 6 pm only. After we finished our dinner the place was already filled with customers.


 I think this is their name in Japanese gua~~


Well, if a Japanese Restaurant do not have my favorite sweet sauce, I wont come anymore. Without this sweet sauce how am I going to have my complete meal! And do not miss their wasabi! Even my boy took this too~



Look at the these two sauces..one is Japanese soy sauce and one is sweet sauce. Can guess which one is sweet sauce~hehehehe ^.^ of course the lesser one lol!!



This pickled ginger is damn good! I wish i can tarpao this back ;) not too sweet for my taste




Okay, what else do you drink if you come to a Japanese Restaurant. I always go for hot green tea. And hubby always love cold green tea.




Come to our main dish. This is Ramen with grilled chicken soup. For my two boys sharing. Large size and is not very big portion. Hubby alone can finished all hehehe~I rate 8/10


Hubby ordered this grilled chicken rice with egg. Imagine this is the small portion cos hubby scared later he need to finished our share LOL! I didn't test it so I do not know what is taste like but hubby said very delicious!


hehe~my grill teriyaki salmon head! This cost me RM17.40 and I think it is worth the price. I ate it alone and am full of happiness. The teriyaki sauce is sweet enuf and the skin is crispy! The meat is tender and soft just the right timing to served. I'm very happy with this dish. I rate it 9/10


Huh~you think I just ate that salmon head only? Of course served with Japanese short grain rice but but but I 'm very disappointed that they did not served me their famous short grain rice! This is only our normal rice. So sad~


No worries, my dinner ended with happiness too. I'm so full and happy with the dish overall~It only cost us around RM60. Hubby paid hahahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment