Monday 20 July 2015

My personal chef at home!


Hubby work afternoon shift this week. Since we store bought pasta sauce quite a long time ago, before it expired hubby said want to finished it. So he asked me to come back (5 mins journey from my office to home) and he cook. Why not? I learned pasta cooking from him too~

I reached home with his lovely smile, opened the door for me and I straight sat down and waited for him to served me. Yes! cos I served him a lot too before ;)


I saw the spaghetti already sitting down on the plate, my first impression was '~wow~' So I quickly took my phone out.


While he was pouring the sauce on top the spaghetti, he tried to describe how he cooked all this... When he told me this I feel like he very pro le!! oh~'melted'!!... then we started our lunch, just the two of us! He can cook better than me, honestly~


At first, I told him do not cook too much coz I was afraid we cannot finish it (actually scare not nice) lol!!! See, I finished it and tambah lagi le...


Since he is poor in garnish, so I do the job!

Lastly, I asked him~no dessert ya? wuhahahahahaa~ then he said the dessert is him lo....


Okay, since my ice cream is sitting in my freezer for a couple of month, why not just serve it~hehehe. And I curi my son pocky green tea for my garnishing hahahaha


Yes! I curi that's why I kelam kabut till I dropped the pocky stick and it broke.  See the stick, half already.... but still nice and beautiful. The most important thing is that it is delicious hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment