Tuesday 7 July 2015

Salted Wrapped Chicken @ Ipoh

We went to Ipoh last week and heard that Ipoh is famous for their salted chicken and giant curry chicken bun! So I bought 6 pcs of salted wrapped chicken back, 2 for my friend, one for mom and 9 yi each and one for my colleague. Of course I saved one for my self. hahaha~


They are using kampung chicken for this. Surprisingly, for this salted chicken, I bought it frozen! Actually it is better this way too because it is easy for me to bring it back since we need to drive a few hours to reach KL. 

Surprisingly, they put quite generous of dang gui slices in. I can taste something like herbal chicken but this is salty wan. This taste can beat the one that isselling in Klang area! I rate it 8/10.
After we finished the whole chicken, the 3 of us felt like we had phlegm stuck at our throat (hei tam) in canton. 


Maybe too salty but I love the taste. hehehe ^^
I definitely will buy it again if I manage to go Ipoh again. Of course, next time without the kids with me..I want to go to Ipoh for honeymoon wahahahah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment