Wednesday 1 July 2015

Bread Pizza for the boy


A very good morning.  Today the weather is good but I've fallen sick! Having a sore throat this morning..The feeling is kinda like dying~~ maybe I had too much of durian and tomyam huh~~will go n see doctor soon.  Okay, even though I'm sick but I still made this breakfast for the boy cos I had prepared the ingredients yesterday night. My bread pizza...looks delicious hor...hehe


The boy : "Mummy, what is this? Pizza ya?"
Me : yes..enjoy it!
The boy : Hooray! finally i got my pizza!
Me : i was like...macam x pernah makan pizza before..*sweat*

Well, to prepare this bread pizza is super super easy.. u just need few ingredients or whatever ingredients u have in the fridge.

Bread Pizza
By Fiona Low














What u need :
-Bread
-Crab Stick
-Ham/Sausage
-Tomatoes (I omitted, coz the boy dislikes this)
-Pizza Sauce
-Mozzarella Cheese
-Pepper
-Dry Parsley

Method :-
1) Trim the bread
2) Apply pizza sauce on top
3) Layer it with ham and crab stick
4) Top it with mozzarella cheese
5) A pinch of pepper and dry parsley
6) Bake it at 200c for 6mins

Well, easy right! So do not give any excuse not to make breakfast for your family ya..kekeke ^.^

P/S : I'm using my AF to bake this, you can use an oven too.

No comments:

Post a Comment