Thursday 2 July 2015

`Instant' Mee Sua soup

Today I'm not feeling well, so I came back home early (eat snake ya).. I feel sooo hungry, maybe because of the antibiotics that I took earlier.. kinda feeling dizzy now like no energy at all.  Since I do not have much choice for food, I decided to cook Mee Sua and luckily I have 'homemade chicken powder' with me. It is so convenient, easy and fast too.  I bought this 'homemade chicken powder' from one of the mummies group (Healthy food for baby).  RM35 for 100g... why don't I make it myself? Well, since there is a mummy selling it, why I need to susah susah le... ;)


So I quickly took out whatever is in the fridge.. and in 10 mins time I present to you my flavorful Mee Ssua..Ta Daaaa...look delicious right?


The smell is great! I cannot wait anymore... hehehe ^.^
so I finished it very fast too (too hungry edy)..I finished the soup too hahaha.. since it is 'homemade chicken powder' so no harm to finish it, one word 'delicious'...


Here I share the recipe...

Instant Mee Sua Soup
Recipe source from : Fiona Low









What you need :-

-mee sua
-mushroon (soaked in water)
-slice marinated pork
-crab stick
-garlic
-prawn
-vege
-dry scallop (1)
-egg (1) ~optional
-homemade chicken powder
-fried onion (homemade)

Method :-

1) wash the mee sua and put aside
2) boil hot water, put in garlic, mushroom, dry scallop, slice pork and let it boil for about 5 mins
3) then put in about 1 tsp homemade chicken powder and let it boil for another 2 mins
4) put in the mee sua, prawn and crabstick
5) crack an egg in and let it simmer till the mee sua is cooked
5) when the mee sua is cooked then serve and garnish with fried onion and serve!

P/S : home cooked food are always the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment