Monday 6 July 2015

Bird Nest


When I fell sick and paid a visit to dad at the same time, this is what I got! Impeccable timing. Lovely Bird's Nest~~ Actually I called my dad and asked him to help me to find my electrical kettle that I kept at his house. He told me he warm the herbal soup for me when I come and I told him I fell sick already!

Then when I reached his house in about 1 1/2 hours. I got this bird nest instead of herbal soup! how nice is my dad~~lovely..


Look at the bird nest! If we ate this outside I guess this bowl would cost me around RM 120++ I guess. I rate this dish 10/10. Hahahahaa~~~


I wish I can eat it everyday!!..yes everyday!!...so, when I fall sick, I just ring my dad and he will make this for me... okay, dad!! hahahaha..... Look at my dad.... 

My favorite dessert of all the time~

No comments:

Post a Comment