Tuesday 14 July 2015

Ken's Truck Food (Pork free)

Today, I would like to introduce this Truck food! I've always watch AFC channel and I saw those oversea countries that have such food trucks to travel around to find a good place then set up and start their business. Well, now we have this too hahaha feel so proud le~~~

They are selling western food. This setup is run by a group of youngsters. I also met the chef too, but I don't have his photo hahaha, they're all quite young. I love their bravery with this idea and I never would have thought Malaysia would have this! But this proves me wrong!


Nice truck right? hehe.. they will travel around the Klang Valley. They do take order for gathering, home party or any events. They are quite professional too in terms of the arrangement. Well they are friendly too.


Now they are serving lunch too! Look at their board.



They have plenty of varieties too. For today's main menu, they have herbs grill lamb, roasted chicken, something dory fish (cannot remember), for side dishes they have cheese bake rice, aglio olio spicy and non spicy, mashed potato and pie. I think they have more than this but I really cannot remember. This guy is trying to serve us and explaining what they have and this two aunties macam very confused 'apa mau makan ya'??


Okay, I choose grilled herbs lamb with aglio olio pasta (spicy type) with mushroom sauce. For me is abit salty. The lamb is tender and well cook. The pasta is soft and the texture is ngam ngam for me. I dont like those mushy pasta..


This cost me RM14! Worth it? for me worth it la. Quite big portion for me. I rate this 8/10


 This is roasted chicken with cheesy rice. Ordered by my colleague. I've tasted this before so I rate this 8/10. As I told you, the taste is a bit salty to me but my colleague said no taste wor!! what? no taste at all? she said yes no taste! wow... what demanding tastebuds she has....speechless lor but still finished all hahahah.. this roasted chicken cost RM12


Look at the chicken. Big right. Not because of the angle, is true ~ very big whole leg, so worth the price lo. I definitely will visit this truck again. No worry, they are very near my house, I can go anytime, any day hahahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment