Tuesday 21 July 2015

Homemade doggie bun


This doggie bun is in my list for so long. When I think of kneading the dough, I give up! I do not have a BM or a good mixer. My lau ya mixer cannot mix the dough... haiz but until recently I bought my TM! My little helper is here so here I come doggieeee......woof~woof~


There are too cute to be eaten!

Recently I was busy with my TM and a lot of recipes that I want to try out~ but slowly gal~~ What hubby said? Do not stress yourself ooo...... but I cannot tahan lo...hand itchy ma ^^

Let me share the recipe here

Homemade Doggie Bun
Recipe source from : http://www.recipecommunity.com.au











What you need :-
(A)
-300g water
-10g dry yeast
-50g sugar

(B)
-500g high protein flour
-60g butter (at room temperature) ~I used 60g olive oil
-20g milk powder (i omitted)

-Some raisins
-fresh milk for brushing

Method :- using TM

1) put (A) into TM bowl and mix 30sec/37c/speed 5
2) add ingredients (B) mix 30sec/speed 0-6
3) set dial to closed lid position and knead on interval speed
4) let the dough proof for 45 mins to 1 hour or double size


5) divide the dough into equal size


6) and shape it (I forgot to take the last picture) place the raisin for eyes and nose then brush it with fresh milk.


7) bake at 160c for 20 mins or until golden brown
(Note that every oven is different, please adjust accordingly)
8) then assembly~ta daaa...
9) Cut the bun into half and put the fried sausage in as a bone! cute hor~~


The doggie is biting the bone~hahaha ^^


I made other shape too. Burger bun for myself


I fried the luncheon meat for this burger bun.


Hotdog bun with ham inside. For hubby 


For this hotdog bun, i rolled it into a long shape then brushed with fresh milk and top the sesame ontop.


 I love the shape. Taste nice too but unfortunately is gets harden the next day. So before serving I steamed it for about 3 mins or you can pan fry it with some butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment