Wednesday 1 July 2015

Frozen Ayam Pandan (Halal)


I've always wanted to make my own Ayam Pandan recipe and yes I've done it before. Of course it tastes marvelous!..I'm not joking oooo... ^.^

I haven't made this dish a second time not because of whether it is a easy or difficult matter, it's because we need to spend lots of time to prepare it. That was until I found this easy frozen Ayam Pandan introduced by my colleague (online shopping).  So I decided to order and try it out.  One box of Ayam Pandan is RM25, There are around 10-12 pieces in each box and is already wrapped with pandan leave. Here is the Ayam Pandan that was fried using my AF. Bake at 180c for 20 mins and lastly turn the temp to 200c for another 2 mins. The last 2 mins is to make the skin more crispy.  I rate this 9/10.


I will be ordering this again cos I found it very convenient and easy for me when I have no idea what to eat.  Just take out and thaw then bake.  My family loves this Ayam Pandan very much.


Yes, I would like to homemake it myself but since there is an easy way for me why not just take it... (lazy mum)... hahaha.  I'm not that kind of fussy mum who wants to home cook always and do not give ajinomoto to my kids.  Sometime they really need to explore it early.   Of course, home cooked food is always the best! Just don't be so 'stubborn' la.. Okay, just my 2 cents.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment