Wednesday 1 July 2015

Spring Onion Omelette

Whenever I have no idea of what to cook for lunch or dinner, I will just fry an omelette and the boy can finish the whole plate of rice.  Normally, I would just fried a simple omelette without any added ingredients.  But since my boy loves spring onion so much that he can just eat it raw as a snack! weird kid right?..mmmmm.. so I will add some spring onion in while frying the omelette and surprisingly it gave me this bright colour when served.  So happy to see the result.  I present to you my Omelette with spring onion.

Then i garnished it with spring onion on top too... ta daaa~~
Once i read the comment in FB when i posted it in the one of the group.  One mummy did asked me~my omelette gave her an impression like dining in a 5 star restaurant hahaha ^^... so happy that this mummy appreciated my 'special' omelette.


Spring Onion Omelette
Recipe source from : Fiona Low














What you need :-
-3 eggs
-White Pepper
-Homemade chicken powder
-Spring onion ( Lots of it~! )
-Dry parsley (optional)

Method:-
1) mix everything together
2) put some oil in a wok/pan
3) pour the egg mixture in and let the side set
4) push the mixture above abit and let the rest mixture flow down
5) continue till the mixture dry and flip
6) cook another side for 1 or 2 mins and serve.

When you put some love in your cooking or baking, I guarantee the results will be different.  I cook with all my love and passion and the results are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment