Wednesday 30 September 2015

Nutella Steamed Panda Pao


My first panda pao was without the nose and the leave deco and it was a bit out of shape. But this time I managed to get it completed and the outcome was awesome. I guess my skills of making pao are getting better. I bought nutella hazelnut chocolate spread for the filling since my boy he loves chocolate instead of other fillings. 


The first time I do not how to wrap the filling with nutella because it was so soft and I failed my first time. Then when I thought of the red bean paste was freeze in the freezer, so I tried it on my nutella. This is how I wrapped it (1 tsp each) and they stay in the freezer until it necessary. And its works!


After steaming the nutella filling will become a bit like a paste and it's definitely delicious!

Nutella Steamed Panda Pao
Recipe source from : TM Website











What you need:-
-250g pao flour
-130g water
-20g sugar
-15g olive oil
-1 tsp instant yeast
-A pinch of salt

Method:-
1) Mix water, sugar, olive oil and yeast into TM bowl, 30sec, 37c, speed 3
2) add in flour and salt, 2 mins corn image 
3) Shape dough into desired shape and let it rest for about 30 mins or double size
4) Steamed for 15-20 mins (depend on the pao size)
Note : Take some dough out and add in charcoal powder for the eyes and green tea powder for the leave deco


I just love the pao smell, it's definitely fresh and yummy!



This little hand can not wait! He want to be my little hand model by holding the panda pao while I was shooting the pictures.


Finally, he got the panda and non-stop pulling his ear ~hahahahah


2 comments:

  1. Yeee...your little one is such a sweetie, Fiona! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sharon.. Sorry for my late reply... he is very curious about the panda eyes.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete