Tuesday 15 September 2015

Boat Noodles


What is Boat Noodles? Boat Noodles is a Thai noodle dish, which had a strong flavour and its origin is from Thailand. I heard about Boat Noodles before but never try it out until they open a branch in Kota Kemuning, inside Gamuda Walk.


I went there for the first time and found it very interesting dish that served with a small portion of rice noodle, shredded chicken, a piece of chicken meatball, some chopped kangkung and garnished with coriander. RM1.90 per bowl sounds like a reasonable price but just remember that you only get about 2 mouthfuls (I got 3 mouthfuls for me) hahahaha, so you'll want to order more.


They have 2 different taste. I personally prefer the Ayutthaya. Pathumthani is more to spicy type and more sourness. You can choose either chicken or beef.


The dishes look so appetizing.


These are only the first 3 bowls. More to come LOL!!


Before you start, let me introduce these two condiments to you. On the left side is the fish sauce. This fish sauce will enhance the flavour of your noodles. Do not miss this! On the right side is chili flakes but if you cannot take spicy then just forget about it because I found the noodles already very spicy... ^^


This is Pathumthani flavour



And this is Ayutthaya flavour. I rate 9/10



 Put the fish sauce and chili flake if you prefer. Mix everything then slurp!! Blurp~~~ and done!


Now you know what I mean with Slurp~Blurp~Done!


Their Signature Ice blended Thai Coffee (RM8.90). I love this soooo much! I rate 9/10


We also tried out this Grilled chicken meatball (RM4.90). The meatball is tender and the sauce is more to the sweet side. I rate 8/10.


He is my man in my life! 

 Challenging time! How many bowls can you go?... Hey man! How many bowls can you go? Loser~Blek!



This stack is not all mine but I can eat more than my man! Let me count how many there. Opsss...13 bowls..guess how many i ate? hahahahah..... I ate 8 bowls in total...geng le



This will not be my first time. I will come again and again. Want to break my record up to 10 bowls! (>‿◠)✌


No comments:

Post a Comment