Thursday 3 September 2015

Tortilla Wrap AF Dory Fish


I asked my hubby whether he wants Tortilla chicken or fish? And he choose fish so I bought some frozen dory fish back last week and I decided to wrap it with tortilla for lunch. Bored of rice or noodles? Have a break and enjoy this healthy version of tortilla. You can get this tortilla at any Supermarket and there has a lot of favour for you to choose. Today I choose potato favour!



Last time I wrap it with chicken breast and its came out a bit dry. This time I used dory fish!.. Surprisingly, taste nice and juicy. I quite like the taste and I added more green vegetables.


My AF Dory fish...it's crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside...

Tortilla Wrap AF Dory Fish
Recipe source from : Fiona Low

What you need:-
-Dory fish 
-tortilla
-breadcrumbs
-slice red onion
-salad vege/lettuce
-toothpick

Sauce
-pizza sauce
-mustard
-sesame sauce
-chili sauce

Method:-
1) Marinate the dory fish with some pepper and salt
2) coat it with breadcrumbs
3) AF for 20 mins at 180c
4) heat the tortilla in a pan on both side
5) Lay the tortilla and apply the pizza sauce
6) Put a green leave on top and next the AF dory fish
7) top with some red onion and add in the sauce.
8) wrap it and secure it with a toothpick


This is how it looks like after being secured by a toothpick! Doesn't it look like a Japanese woman wearing a kimono!?


Hope you enjoy like what we do~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment