Wednesday 30 September 2015

Pattaya Rice


I was rushing to send my eldest boy to motivation class at 12.30pm. Morning breakfast was killing me and I had no choice to prepare an easy and quick lunch for him before sending him to the class that was held for 6 hours duration.


I do not have anything in the fridge beside eggs!! Then I asked him is it okay if he eat fried egg with rice? He is okay with it. Fried egg was too normal for me then I thought why not I wrap the rice with omelette? Oh~then in my mind I suddenly come across with this pattaya version. Hehehehe~ ok juga ma...

Pattaya Rice
Recipe from : Fiona Low









What you need:-
-Fresh cooked rice
-2 eggs
-fried onion
-dry parsley/chopped spring onion

Seasoning:-
-homemade chicken powder
-pepper
-fish sauce

Garnished:-
-Seaweed
-cucumber
-cherry tomatoes
-chili sauce

Method:-
1) Beat 2 eggs and add in fried onion and dry parsley
2) Used non stick frying pan and pour the beaten eggs and cook only one side (low flame)


3) Scoop out the omelette and place the cooked rice in the middle and wrap it
4) Garnished with some seaweed


Here is my pattaya rice version for the boy. After his lunch, hubby sent him off to the motivation class only to find out that the class was not today~LOL!!!


It's good too that I mistaken the date, if not I do not have this pattaya rice in my blog now~ ≧◠‿●‿◠≦

No comments:

Post a Comment