Saturday 26 September 2015

Baymax Steamed Pao


After I bought my TM, I used to made pao for breakfast or tea time. It;s just so simply to make. So this time I made some Baymax shape pao for the boy. 


Does it look like Baymax? Hubby can not recognized it mean its doesn't look like it lo~ But the boy in one glace can recognize it. Ok, not so disappointed. 


This recipe is a keeper because it gave me so fluffy and soft texture. I never failed in this recipe! I'm using homemade red bean paste for the filling.


You know~everything that is homemade are always the best!

Baymax Pao
Recipe source from : TM website






What you need:-
-250g pao flour
-130g water
-20g sugar
-15g olive oil
-1 tsp instant yeast
-A pinch of salt

Method:-
1) Mix water, sugar, olive oil and yeast into TM bowl, 30sec, 37c, speed 3
2) add in flour and salt, 2 mins corn image 
3) Shape dough into desired shape and let it rest for about 30 mins or double size
4) Steamed for 15-20 mins (depend on the pao size)


I was struggling with the Baymax body, so I only made the head!  (>‿◠)✌

No comments:

Post a Comment