Tuesday 1 September 2015

Big breakfast (sausage wrap egg)


Whenever I have time for the kids, I will cook something special for them. This time I'm using kampung egg. Smaller and healthier. Me, myself also love this big breakfast but I usually will only cook for the boy and I will eat all the leftover or the wastage. Nowadays those kids are very very xing fu!


I made some ham flower too... It is fun..pretty right?..mmmmm ^^ See video here : Ham Flower


Closer look!..opsss..the yolk broke but it is ok...still pretty ahahahaha

Sausage wrap egg
Recipe source from : Internet














What you need:-
-Sausage
-kampung egg
-toothpick
-pepper

Method :-
1) cut the sausage in the middle, do not break the sausage
2) use the toothpick to secure the end



3) Pan fry both side
4) break an egg in the middle and cover the lid (use low flame)
5) seasoned with some pepper
5) dish and trimmed the egg




Ta..daaaa.... Enjoy!

Note : Always choose thick sausage. I used Nutri Plus smoked chicken frank 


No comments:

Post a Comment