Tuesday 22 September 2015

Walnut Cafe @ Bandar Puteri, Puchong


A friend of mine recommended this cafe to me and I have came here quite a few times. When the first time I visited this cafe, I was so impressed with their interior design, cozy environment and the quality of food.





As I know this cafe is also highly recommended by OneFM Radio Station DJ. Can you see the design? Do you feel cozy? I love this cafe so much.


She is Casey! The only colleague in the office who acts as crazy as me and we both took our Annual Leave just because of coming to this cafe! I highly recommended to her so she goes crazy like me and we end up here...(>‿◠)✌


The first thing we ordered is this. Their Signature Drink Lemongrass White Tea, served in barrel (for 2 pax). Very refreshing drink. I saw mostly every table had this. So, if you manage to visit this cafe~do not miss this drink ya ;p...... RM15.90/barrel. I rate 9/10


Before we start our main course, we had this Seafood Chowder. We had green mussels, squid rings, clams and they served with toast. Creamy and flavorful. RM13.90 


Each one a bowl~hehe... I rate 8/10


Since today is the Chef's Special for Pan Sear Dragon Grouper, why not order, right?


Mmmmm~My main course~~Very fresh grouper! Juicy and tender. Well marinated and crispy skin! Served with sauteed seasonal farm green and toasted. The portion is quite big. RM38.90 is filling enough for me. I rate 8/10


My colleague girlfriend ordered their Signature Aglio Olio Prawn, served with basil, garlic and 2 medium prawns. It looks a bit pale for me but the taste is awesome! I rate 8/10.


I totally in love with this cafe. Will bring my mum come one day and hope she likes this place just like me.


(✿◠‿◠)..... ≧◠‿◠≦✌....(❛‿❛✿̶̥̥).....≧◠‿●‿◠≦




It's time for our coffee!  We ordered Cappuccino (RM10.80) and Americano (RM8.80). It comes with a small soft chocolate waffle. 


I normally will get those leave or a simply drawing in my coffee. But this time I got a crown here a silly crown hahaha, so happy until I non stop looking at it. I rate it 8/10


After coffee.... my girlfriend told me she wants to order some more food again. Maybe some snack to go along with our coffee but that time I was so full! This lady is a really good eater la~~I can not stop her from ordering it because I'm the one who brought her here. Let her go la~


 Here we have Grill Cheese Sandwich, served with chips & salad, smoke cheese & turkey ham instead. Love the filling, love the small pot of salad and the mini basket of chips! Love all the presentation.....≧✯◡✯≦✌



Dessert anyone??? burp~~ Ooppss sorry, I'm really damn full. No more dessert for me although I'd love to have one.... next time bah~


Their bar section...


We reached there at about 1 pm and spent 4 hours sitting, chatting and eating. How times fly~ Hope you guys enjoy the day same as us... (✿◠‿◠) 

No comments:

Post a Comment