Monday 21 September 2015

Sweet Soy Sauce Prawns


Prawns! My favorite seafood~I am so lucky that I do not have any allergies to seafood. If not it will be such a waste! Among all kinds of seafood, I prefer prawns. And because of this, I have slightly high cholesterol.. but I continue to eat prawns but in moderate levels.


Buy those large prawns for this dish. Because prawn will shrink after cooking. I prefer not to remove the shell because I love the way I sucked the juice out(‐^▽^‐). Well, here is my sweet soy sauce prawns for the dinner. Let me show you the recipe~

Sweet Soy Sauce Prawn
Recipe from : Fiona Low













What you need:-
-Large prawns
-ginger (sliced)
-garlic (chopped)
-red chili (optional)

Seasoning:-
-sugar
-light soy sauce
-dark soy sauce
-fish sauce

Method:-
1) Clean the prawns and maintain the shell
2) Dry it with kitchen towel and put into the AF and fry for 10 mins at 170c
3) Meanwhile, you can start with the seasoning
4) In a pan, stir fry ginger, garlic and red chili till fragrant


5) add in the seasoning till slightly thicker
6) add in your prawns and coat it with the seasoning.
7) dish up and serve with steamed rice.


 Beautiful!Delicious!Yummy!


Ready for these yummy prawns? Wash your hand and start to suck the juice and peel of the shell...bogel kan and enjoy! ;p

2 comments:

  1. My favourite ever!!!! easy to follow also.. please follow me back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Little Fighter... sorry for my late reply.. oh yes, I will

    ReplyDelete