Friday 16 October 2015

Tous les Jours (Empire Damansara)


Tous les Jours? I do not how to pronounce also haha~Hubby said this bakery is very famous! Oh is it? So lets go and have a try. But wait~ I am not here for this bakery!! 


Hmm...I planned to try out Haraju Cube that highly recommended by my colleague Ms. Casey. Unfortunately I did not know it was closed today! Huh~~~~Closed! Why today? haiz~


There is a bicycle outside as a decoration.  I found it awesome. Simple and nice.


Oh sorry for the lighting... Can you see the simple and cozy design. Makes me feel like I'm overseas right now.



They have plenty of choices and the breads are nicely arrange at the racks. It's so neat.


The desserts area!


I really love their cozy design. 


Beside the breads, pastry and desserts, they also have an ala-carte menu. It can be considered a cafe too.


I spotted some Marshmallow here in a bottle! But hey, marshmallows for RM12.90 a bottle?? ...


Plain Croissant, RM3.40, I din't try it but hubby said very soft and nice. He rate 8/10


Tuna Floss (New item), RM3.68.. Not bad, but I prefer if it is serve hot or warm. Not cold.  I rate 7/10


Sweet Garlic Stick, RM1.89. At the first glance, I feel this will be awesome but unfortunately it is not! The taste is nice, but the the texture is super damn hard. Even my fork cannot go thru the bread. So you imagine how hard this stick is. I wonder if it need to warm up a bit before serve? Ok, if I manage to get there once again I will ask. I rate 6/10.


Hot Latte RM10.28. I rate 7/10


I bought this Brioche Tower RM 6.89 (after discount) back for lunch. 


Hahaha~my lunch! I ate it with my homemade kaya.




Some of the decoration


Very long time no date with hubby already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment