Monday 26 October 2015

Pandan Bread


Halloween is around the corner. So I decided to make something special related to this festive season. Spaceship alien inspired by Toy Story! LOL!! cute right~~


I was not so confident on how it will look like after baking but at least I tried. For me, it really doesn't look like it but I'm still satisfied~hahaha

Pandan Bread
Recipe source from : May Lynn (recipe changed a bit)













What you need:-
-2 cups bread flour (I used Japanese bread flour)
-1 cup warm milk (I used half cup fresh milk and half cup pandan juice)
-2 tbsp butter
-1/4 cup sugar (I used molasses sugar)
-1/2 tsp instant yeast
-1/3 tsp salt

Method:-
1) Dump all the ingredients inside the TM bowl
2) Knead for 3 mins
3) Remove it from TM bowl and roll the dough into a greased bowl. Cover it with clip wrap or air tight tupperware, keep it in the fridge (overnight)
4) The next day, take out the dough and thaw at least 20 mins then release the air then shape it into desired pattern and rest another 1 hrs (I rest the dough in the fridge for 4 hours)
5) Bake for 20 mins at 150c


This was the outcome before decoration.


I'm using melted dark and white chocolate for the eyes and mouth.


I made some bread roll to made burger too! Pandan Pork Burger hehehe~
Kindly view my patties burger recipe here if you like : Patty burger


I am very surprised that my 9 years old boy can finished this set of breakfast! 
Kindly view my bacon rose shaping here if you like : Bacon roses

No comments:

Post a Comment