Wednesday 28 October 2015

Halloween Ghost


Cute right? LOL!! I really want to thank Tomomi Maruo (obento4kids) for the video! She is really good in shaping and creative. I always follow her video.


Love the hat so much! I have no confidence in shaping the body but finally I got something. I really can do it. Yeah! Halloween is around the corner and my boy asked me when are we celebrating it? Huh~~ celebrate? We are not going to celebrate it because this is not our festival! OMG~So to fulfill his wish I tried to make this Halloween Ghost for him.

Halloween Ghostbusters
Recipe source from : Tomomi Maruo (obento4kids)
Her Youtube video : Ghost rice ball













What you need:-
-120g rice (I did not measure)
-Cheese
-Seaweed
-Ketchup
-Toothpick
-Long pasta

Method:-
(see the video attached)


I was struggling with the body but finally I can slightly get the shape and I am very satisfied.


Happy Holloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment