Tuesday 27 October 2015

The Coffee Bean Cafe


Ashamed to say that I've never been to Coffee Bean before and this was my first time visiting. I want something to fill up our little tummies before we head to my son's school. The school had organized a Mooncake Festival celebration. This visit was on the month of August but until now only I updated it. Sorry~


Since I've never visited this cafe before so why not try it out. 


The environment is cozy and comfortable. The air cond is very cold! My hubby sure love the cooling air cond~LOL! Unfortunately, he is not with me at that time~


Wow...so many desserts!


They also have ala-carte menu. That's great! Since I am looking for food.


Their menu


Grilled whole leg chicken chop. Thought ordered one to share with my son because the school had provided dinner but end up the boy ate all~ I rate 8/10


Since the boy is with me and I do not want him to drink any caffeine so I ordered Hazelnut  drink...Mmmmmm~delicious. I rate 8/10



He is enjoying more than me~


Happy coffee~ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment