Tuesday 20 October 2015

Homemade Soya Bean Milk


Making fresh soya bean milk has been in my list for a very long time. After I bought my TM, making soya bean drink is not a problem for me anymore. I can make it any time.


Having a breakfast with a fresh homemade soya bean milk and pancake, nothing can be more perfect that this.

Homemade Soya Beans Milk
Recipe source from : Fiona Low



What you need:-
-240g organic soya beans (soaked overnight)
-60g molasses sugar
-3 knots pandan leaves
-1200l water

Method:-
1) Rinse the soya beans and put into locked image with 800g water and pulverize for 1min/speed 0-10
2) Strain it using a muslin cloth and pour back the soya beans milk into the locked image
3) Add in the remaining water, sugar and pandan leaves, cook for 12min/90c/speed 1
4) Serve it hot or chilled.


I'm using this Organic Soya Beans 


Very nice beans.


After soaked overnight.


I prefer served hot~


Before I bought molasses sugar, I was using rock sugar, that is why you can see the colour difference.


The enjoyment of making my own soya bean drink and being successful! The boys love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment