Thursday 15 October 2015

Poppy Seed Soft Bread


Today I made bread again but this time I added in poppy seeds.  My poppy seeds had been sitting in my fridge for a very long and I've never used it before. Then why did I buy it? LOL! To make bread lo~~ hahahahah~

Poppy seed

This bread is softer than the previous cocoa bread I made. The boy do not like nutella in it so I made sausage bun for him. He really can eat or is it really that delicious hahaha~He ate 3 pcs!

Poppy Seed Soft Bread
Recipe source from : Allie's Private Paradise













What you need:-
-250g high protein flour (I used Japanese bread flour)
-15g brown sugar (I used normal white sugar)
-2g instant yeast
-2g salt
-100g fresh milk
-70g water
-15g butter
-poppy seed

Method:-
1) Dump all the ingredients inside the TM bowl
2) Knead for 3 mins
3) Remove it from TM bowl and roll the dough into a greased bowl. Cover it with clip wrap or air tight tupperware, keep it in the fridge (overnight)
4) The next day, take out the dough and thaw at least 20 mins then release the air then shape it into desired pattern and rest another 1-2 hrs (I rest the dough in the fridge for 4 hours)
5) Dust it with some flour on top and bake for 20mins at 150c


Double the size! So cute~ hehe


My convection oven is doing her job!


I'm using Nutriplus brand sausage. Taste better! Even my youngest boy loves my bread too.


I made some round shape buns and the filling that I'm using is pork floss given my colleague (Ms. Casey).  I really fall in love with making bread now~ hahahaha


 Thank you Ms. Casey for the filling. But I do not have any extra for you to try ~blek! Cos too delicious until not enough for my family too. LOL!! Next time bah~~~


Enjoy seeing my bread~Then try it out, it's so easy to make~

No comments:

Post a Comment