Wednesday 14 October 2015

Pull-Apart Cocoa Bread


My successful cocoa bread! So happy with the result. I was struggling to make bread last time but now I do not have such feeling anymore after I bought my TM. With TM everything is easy to make. 


This was also when I accidentally read the wrong step of mixing the dough, I dumped everything inside and press button. Then only I realized that I should do it in 2 steps...opsss~~~ Like I said, with TM everything possible... see, the bread came out just nice LOL!!


This recipe is from one of the bloggers in my blog list Allie. Although the recipe is in Chinese wordings but I used google translate and give it a try. It is awesome. I love her recipes so much.

Pull-Apart Cocoa Bread
Recipe source from : Allie Private Paradise













What you need:-
-250g high protein flour
-10g cocoa powder (I used Van Houten brand)
-30g brown sugar
-3g instant yeast (equal to 1 tsp)
-3g salt (equal to 1/2 tsp)
-110g fresh milk
-70g water
-15g butter

Method:-
1) Dump all the ingredients inside the TM bowl
2) Knead for 3 mins
3) Remove it from TM bowl and roll the dough into a greased bowl. Cover it with clip wrap or air tight tupperware, keep it in the fridge (overnight)
4) The next day, take out the dough and thaw at least 20 mins then shape it into desired pattern and rest another 1-2 hrs (I rest the dough in the fridge for 4 hours)
5) Dust it with some flour on top and bake for 20mins at 150c



 This recipe do not require to use egg. So it is super duper easy!


Soft and fluffy. The texture is like when you are eating cotton candy. As I said above, I leave the dough in the fridge for my second proofing until lunch time, I came back and bake it. Yet it still works. 


I can taste that it is a little bit bitter. Want to know why? LOL! I accidentally dropped more than 10g of cocoa powder into it. (>‿◠)✌ 


With a cup of coffee~Omg! This is life.


This recipe is surely a keeper. If you don't believe me..try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment