Tuesday 4 August 2015

Pork Chop (Kota Kemuning)


We can get western food everywhere either at high class restaurant, cafe or kopitiam. But where can you get really nice western food. When I came to know this kopitiam, I saw this stall selling western food and the price is beautiful too. I wonder they are selling at this price. How delicious is their food? How are they gonna survive with these prices? Are people going to order? After ordering once are they willing to repeat order?


I had tried many times and I really give my thumbs up to this stall owner! My boy love to dine in there and order the chicken chop. Although a bit pricey but I think its worth it. The chicken is soft, fresh, juicy and tender. Especially the sauce, muacks~~ love it so much. They have mushroom sauce and black pepper. I keep asking for extra sauce!! 


Can you see the nicely grilled chicken! Belum cuba sudah tau sedap kan? Yum Yum~~The boss also very friendly and he will pass by  and chit chat with us if he has no customers. He told us that the chicken will be sent directly to him everyday to make sure his customers will get the freshest chicken everyday. As I know he made the sauce everyday and I do asked him to share his secret sauce recipe to me~well, he kept it as a secret and I'm a bit disappointed and sad... ^^ hahahaha ^^ (joking)


The prices are based on the weight of the meat so it is fair. Look at the chicken. The portion is big enough for my boy. Its came with a side of fresh fruits.. depending on the fruits season.


This time we have mango, banana, dragon fruits and cucumber. Sometime we get pear or apple.


So, this is my share~pork chop! a very nice and best grilled pork chop i ever had! Thumbs up for the boss.. 


Look at the juicy pork! so you believed what i said now~It really worth the price.. This pork cost me RM21.00. Yes, you are right! RM21.00 at a kopitiam!


The boss gave me some mint sauce to try too. Yes, he made himself but i think not suitable for pork chop hehehe... but for lamb it will taste awesome! The mashed potato very light and smooth. Love the texture so much. As I asked before will people repeat the order? Yes..I will hahaha.... 
I rate 10/10

1 comment:

  1. I totally agreed with you. Their pork chop are really good. Even i stay at Sg Long, and when it came to pork chop, this is the right place for me. Thank you for sharing. EddyC

    ReplyDelete