Wednesday 12 August 2015

BBQ Party @WRSB


Fly~day! Our management had organized a BBQ Party in our office. They had half review meeting so all the branches staffs are here. This party is to get closed to each others as well as gather together. It’ll be a great time to spend with all the colleagues, food, and a whole lot of fun! 


The two men are doing their job. Well done!

 


 The hardest thing for BBQ is we need to wait for the charcoal to burnt nicely and its took time. You can see all of them are standing and they are starving!! Some asked me 'sudah boleh makan kah'! hahahaha~~~me too!! quick la~~~~

 So besides the BBQ, we also have these 3 dishes..Meehoon goreng, ayam rendang and nasi goreng. Scare we not enuf for the BBQ, management are so kind to order side dishes for us but these 3 dishes so so only.. the worst is nasi goreng and I got complaint from other staffs..haiz, mau cheap is like that wan lo~~


Master chef is performing now! He marinated the lamb~He told me these lamb need to marinate about an hour before start to grilled..I was like 'what'? an hour! gosh.. my tummy started to made sounds already...


And these are all store bought. What to do...we need all halal food!



All right. Is the time now! We have our own BBQ chef! Well done boys! 
but some are just standing there ~Ouuiiii! tengok je, tolong sikit la!... ^^


This is the best part. All of us are waiting for the grilled lamb. Saliva also melt edy lo..



So I think for all the drinkers this is the best part for them. They rather drink than eat! No mabuk no back!~~




As I said we need all those halal foods yet we do have non halal section...Wuhahahaha~
For us (Chinese) the bacon are the best meat in the world~agree with me? yes u do right~


Our super chef is here again...


Master chef passed the skill to both of them.. and the rest holding their plate and q-ing up for the bacon!


Women with decent size sausages is sexy!! (From Mr. TTS) ^.^


What else! my job is to selfie while waiting for my bacon!! ^__^


When comes to off work, we can be crazy as we can....


Lastly, I brought my son here since my manager couldn't allow me to go back early and thanks to Mr. LYK too for the picture. Full of memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment