Thursday 13 August 2015

Homemade French toast


French toast also known as egg bread. I still remember when I was in school time, mum always made this egg bread for us. We will put a lot of sugar on top to make it more sweet. Ooh~my childhood memories.


This french toast is super easy and delicious. It's always my favourite.. I love them so much. Whenever I have leftover bread that is going to expired I will turn it into this french toast.


This french toast only cost me how much? It's less than a dollar... but when u order this outside or cafe..I think busuk busuk also RM4.00-RM6.00.

So let me show you how to make this. You just need 4 ingredients!

Homemade French toast
By Fiona Low










What you need:-
-eggs
-bread
-butter
-sugar
-fruits (optional)

Method:-
1) Beat eggs
2) dip in the bread to coat both sides
3) put some butter in the pan
4) pan fried both side
5) dust some sugar ontop the bread
6) and its done!



Can you see the sugar! ooh~ diabetic die me hahahahah but I love it ^^


So it is easy right~ hope you'll love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment