Tuesday 25 August 2015

Apple French Fries


How we served apple to our kids or ourself... just cut and eat right.... but I came across this Apple Craft on the net while I was searching for potatoes recipe. Is it cute and very creative? So I too joined the handcrafting.. It looks hard but actually it is very very easy.... I done it in a few minutes... 


Doesn't it look like french fries? 


 I cannot imagine I done this too... they are so adorable!

Apple French Fries
Recipe source from : Internet













What you need:-
-2 big apples
-a scoop
-small knife
-salt water (to prevent the apple turned brownish)

Method:-
1) Cut the top off and scoop out the apple and set aside
2) dip the apple into the salt water after cutting
3) cut another apple into stripes and they looks like french fries
4) put the stripped apple into the apple holder
5) lastly use a small knife to craft an 'M'


And it is done!


Cute right? So this is the healthy version of french fries. Even my boy believe it is..hahaha


Happy boy keep showing his daddy from work that he is eating french fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment