Monday 24 August 2015

Mushroom Soup


Homemade mushroom soup was in my cook list a long time ago but I never cook it before because I found it is too much work to do... cook, stir, simmer and lastly blend it..fuuuhh..But now with my TM..I can cook it any time, any day!

Eventhough the boy disliked mushroom soup all the while...but when the first time I cooked this mushroom soup using TM.. he came over and told me:-

K : Mummy, what are you cooking? Smell nice wor....
M : I'm cooking mushroom soup!..
K : Yucks! (and he went off)
(a minute later)
K : Mummy, smell very nice~~ can I try? (while I was tasting the taste)
M : Of course....
K : Wow...Mummy can I have one bowl please~now....

Happy mummy serving the boy one bowl of mushroom soup! (>‿◠)✌



On the left side, was my first time cooking..little bit darker (not chau tar) ^^... darker is because of more mushroom using...On the right side, was my second attempt... using less mushroom because I cooked less because just the three of us only...

Let me show you the ingredients I'm using for my mushroom soup...with my TM ~ super easy n quick..

Homemade Mushroom Soup
Recipe adapted from : TM Website (but I changed a bit)













What you need:-
-500g Button mushroom (black/white/both)
-250g Fresh milk (I used cooking cream)
-40g butter
-40g flour (I used self raising flour)
-500g water

Seasoning :-
-1 tsp Ajinomoto (I omitted)
-salt and pepper (I'm using 'homemade chicken powder' and pepper)


Method:-
1) Place all the ingredients into TM bowl (MC/15 mins/100c/Speed 2)
2) Add in homemade chicken powder and pepper to taste
3) Blend the mixture (MC/30 sec/Speed 5)
4) Place some pan fry slice mushroom for garnishing/parsley or mint

See, only 15 mins and 30 sec and my yummy mushroom soup is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment