Tuesday 24 November 2015

Sausages Bun


Pull-apart sausages bun or mini sausages bun, anything you like to call it but I just want to tell you here that these sausages buns are awesome. Mini items are very common nowadays, hence I give you the mini sausage bun and the kids just love it very much. It remains soft till the next day.


You can use any sausages you but I prefer to use cheese cocktail sausage from Ayamas.


Let me talk less and share the recipe here

Sausage Bun
Recipe source from : Allie's Private Paradise














What you need:-
-250g high protein flour (I used Japanese bread flour)
-1 tsp instant yeast
-1/2 tsp salt
-15g brown sugar (I used molasses sugar)
-100g milk
-70g water
-15g unsalted butter

-some sausages
-some sesame seed
-egg wash

Method:-
1) Dump all the ingredients inside the TM bowl
2) Knead (button) for 3 mins
3) Remove it from TM bowl and roll the dough into a greased bowl. Cover it with clip wrap and let it rest for an hour or double the volume
4) Release the air then shape it into desired pattern and rest for another hour
5) Apply the egg wash and top it with some sesame seed
6) Bake it at 150c for 20 mins


Make sure you dry the sausages using kitchen towel before you use it. If not the sausage will not stick to the bun.


My babe is doing her job now!


Just a normal bun but my family all love it, especially the boy.


Look at the cheese. It's really nice when you eat with the sausage together because you can taste the saltiness of the sausage. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment