Monday 21 December 2015

Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly (Millennium Square, PJ)


A date with hubby at Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly, Petaling Jaya. What a long name and a tongue twister too. Got to know this place when one of my friends shared the pictures in FB. 


The name seem to be quite long so I guess this guy is Good Golly and the girl is Miss Molly! Its drawn on each side of the cement wall when you walk thru the tiny entrance.


The environment is cozy and relaxing. Very suitable for those who like to be alone with a cup of coffee and a book!  Or else you can have a date with their love one like me.


I don't have much pictures on hand because the place was almost packed with customers. Ermm... packed with customers, see~ it means you need to explore it for yourself (^◡^ ).


My cappuccino on that day signified by a stalk of rose! RM9.00


Cafe Latte with some sort of pelican design.. haha


Heard that they are using Artisan Coffee and served at ideal temperature. I do not know what the ideal temperatures are but you if you want to then you really need to visit this cafe.


The place wasn't very big but I still managed to spot a place to shoot my pictures~ hehe


We do ordered a plate of big breakfast. The taste was just so so...nothing special about it.


If you wish to visit this cafe, below are the details :-
Coffee Good Golly Miss Molly (Millennium Square, PJ)
Add : Millennium Square, Jalan 14/1, Seksyen 14, Petaling Jaya
Phone : 603-7931 8481
Opening Hours : 10am to 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment