Wednesday 11 November 2015

Ayam Pandan


Since I bought one bunch of pandan leaves and can not finish it after I used some to make pandan juice, pandan roses, homemade pandan kaya and ondeh ondeh. There are still plenty of it so why not make some ayam pandan for dinner!


Ayam pandan is so easy to make. What you need to do is just give it a good marination. Lets go directly to the recipe.

Ayam Pandan
Recipe source from : Fiona Low













What you need:-
-2 boneless whole legs chicken

(Marination)
-turmeric powder
-coriander seeds/powder
-light soy sauce
-sesame oil
-pepper
-2 tbsp ginger juice
-1 tbsp minced garlic
-2 tbsp organic brown sugar
-1 tbsp concentrated pandan juice

-Pandan leaves (wash and set aside)

Method:-
1) Marinate the chicken for at least 4 hrs but best overnight
2) Wrap the chicken with pandan leaves and secure it with a toothpick
3) Bake it at 180c for 20mins (I used AF)


You can deep fry it but I prefer AF because of healthy purpose. I believe if you deep fry the ayam pandan, it surely will be more delicious and aromatic.


Hope you like the version of my ayam pandan recipe~cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment