Wednesday 6 April 2016

Green Bean Soup


In this hot weather, we need something to cool down our body heat. As I told by the old folks, green beans are the best dessert among Chinese people and it helps to cool our body and it is rich in protein, fiber and good carbohydrates. It can help to clear our body's toxins too. You just need a few ingredients.

Green Bean Soup
Recipe source from : Fiona Low













What you need:-
- 500g green bean
- 8 pcs pandan leaves (knotted)
- Rock sugar
- 200g Sago (soaked)

Method:-
1) Wash and drain the green bean. Place into the TM bowl together with pandan leaves to cook MC/30 mins/100c/counterclock image soft image (reversed spoon)
2) Add in the rock sugar and sago to cook MC/1 min/100c/counterclock image soft image (reversed spoon)






One of my favorite desserts.. Green Bean soup! I know that everyone is very familiar with this dessert and it is easy to make.  For me anything is easy with my TM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment