Friday 25 March 2016

Steamed Rice in Egg Shells


This idea came along when I saw it on FB. It's been quite a long time since I made these until I saw one of the groups that I joined (DHM), one lady posted her picture. It suddenly reminded me that I had made these too before. I searched back the old pictures and saw it. So I decided to put it in my blog.

Steamed Rice in Egg Shells
Recipe source from : Somewhere in FB













What you need:-
- 100g white rice (soaked 4 hrs)
- marinated minced meat
- water
- 4 empty egg shells

Method:-
1) Wash the empty egg shells and clean it
2) Place some rice inside the egg shell and follow with the minced meat then top it with the rice until half full.
3) Pour the water inside (I agak agak only)
4) Steam at high heat for 20 mins


My cleaned and dry egg shell.


I stuffed some minced meat in the middle. You can use other meat or vegetable as per your own liking. 


My boy helped to peel the egg shell because he was the one who ate this. Hahaha..cute right?


For me, I felt it is a bit time consuming to make these 4 egg shells. I rather just cook the rice and steam the minced meat with egg. But I made these just for fun. Happy Easter Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment