Wednesday 23 March 2016

Red Bean Soup


I hardly cook red bean soup mainly because it takes a long time to fully cook it. I tried to use a double boiler once and I gave up. But why did I cook it this time? It is all because of my Thermomix! I challenged myself again to cooked this red bean using my TM. And this was my first time I got my lovely texture and it is delicious. Its only took 45 mins to cook.

Red Bean Soup
Recipe by Fiona Low using TM method














What you need:-
- 500 g Red Bean (soaked overnight)
- 8 pieces of pandan leaves (knotted)
- Rock sugar as per your liking
- 1500 g water

Method :-
1) Drain the red bean and place the red bean, water and pandan leaves into to locked image cook at 45 mins/100c/ counterclock image speed 3
2) Add in the rock sugar and cook another 3 mins/100c/ counterclock imagespeed 2
3) Remove the pandan leaves and serve while it's hot


Soaked overnight 


Drained it 


Place them into the TM bowl


 Set the time and wait! That's all. After 45 mins you can have your hot red bean soup ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment