Thursday 10 March 2016

Homemade Pandan Kaya


I had made this Pandan Kaya a few times already back then but this time, the outcome of the texture was really the best! This time I cooked it a little bit longer. 


It is thicker than usual and my family love it so much, especially my youngest boy. I am still using the same recipe using my TM to cook.

Homemade Pandan Kaya
Recipe source from : TM cook book














What you need :-
- 200ml packed coconut milk (any brand will do)
- 160g sugar
- 4 whole eggs (small)
- 20g concentrate pandan paste

Method using TM:-
1) In TM bowl, blend 15 pieces of pandan leave at 30 sec/Speed 0-10 (without any water)
2) Squeeze the juice out and weight 20g, set a side
3) Clean the TM bowl and place all the ingredients in and blend 30 sec/speed 3
4) Insert the butterfly whisk and cook for 45 mins/90c/speed 2 without measuring cup
5) Blend 20 sec/speed 4 to get a smooth texture.
6) Allow the kaya to cool before serving or transfer into a jar and store in the fridge.


Wash the pandan leave and trim a bit at the end 


I usually will blend more and keep in the fridge for other usage.


Normally I will sieve the egg first.



Extra pandan leave made flower lo

No comments:

Post a Comment