Thursday 31 January 2019

Melt-in-ur-mouth butter cookies



Yes! My first homemade melt-in-ur-mouth butter cookies. You need to put a label on the container for these cookies that says 'Handle with care' 😂. The cookies are soft and the texture are crunchy. Believe it or not, this is a very simple recipe that I found.

Melt-in-ur-mouth Butter Cookies Recipe adapted from LY's Kitchen Ventures Blog
Original from Cynthia Neo













What we need:-
-200g butter (room temperature)
-50g icing sugar (using brown sugar and blended using TM)
-50g rice flour
-90g plain flour
-60g bread flour
-1/2 tsp vanilla essence
-heart shape candy or other design (up to you and optional)

Method :-
1) Mix the butter and icing sugar until creamy
2) sieve all the dry ingredients into the creamy butter
3) add in the vanilla essence
4) put the batter into the piping bag, I use nozzle 1M
5) pipe the design and place a heart shape candy on top of the batter
6) bake for 25mins at 150c 




I love the shape and the outcome. I've never made butter cookies before because I feel it is hard to handle plus I cannot find a good recipe. 




 This recipe is less sweet. So I made some for my boy's kindy school CNY celebration. Healthy snacks for the kids and I am a happy mom! 💓


 Hope you all can enjoy and make it at home with your little ones. I am sure they will like it too.


Happy Chinese New Year 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment