Wednesday 23 January 2019

Anpanman pull apart bread


It has been quite a long time I neglected my blog since I need to wake up at 5am in the morning to prepared breakfast and lunch box for my boy to bring to school for his recess time. On weekend, I tried my best to spend the time with my boys. Sometime I will invite them into the kitchen so that they can learn how to bake. 


The process of making bread are all the same. You can get the bread recipe here


With this recipe, I divided the dough into two portion then one portion I leave if plain and one portion I added some beetroot powder in (around 1 tbsp)


Rolled them into a round ball and let them rise about an hour or until double size.


They look much prettier than before. Love the pinky colour of the beetroot


Slightly dust some flour on top the dough to prevent its from burning.


I got a very nice colour. Happy to see it. Let it totally cool down before decorate.


Melt some chocolate and put inside the piping bag and start to draw. 


 I can see the soft and fluffy texture. The beetroot flavor smell nice and its taste a little bit to sweet type.


Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment