Thursday 14 January 2016

Sushi Bread


Normally we will eat bread with ham, bacon, sausages and eggs for breakfast. We can call it big breakfast if you like. But all of a sudden, I had this idea about sushi bread. I still remember when I made this sushi bread was last year in January, 2014. 


This was the first time I made it in 2014. I used cocktail sausage, egg and ham. 


I do not want to take out the pan so I do not use egg this time. I dumped everything into my BAF. Set the time and go... 

Sushi Bread
Recipe source from : Fiona Low









What you need:-
-bacon
-ham
-cocktail sausages
-cut seaweed
-bread

Method:-
1) Trim the bread and cut it into the same length as the sausages. You can make 6 pcs from one slice of bread.
2) Bake at 200c : 5 mins for sausages, 5 mins for ham and 8 mins for bacon. If you prefer the bacon to be more crunchy, bake it for another 2 mins. You can use non stick pan to fry it, if you do not have BAF at home.
3) Cut the seaweed to the prefer length (longer than the bread).
4) Stack the two pcs bread together and put 2 sausages on top the bread then seal it with the seaweed.
5) For bacon, I just roll the bacon up and seal it with seaweed. Serve with mustard sauce and chili 

Even my mum was excited about it and asked for a piece. LOL!!


I served this sushi bread with my Homemade Soya Bean Milk . The kids just love it. I hope your kids love them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment