Tuesday 12 January 2016

Moonlight Cake House


My friend Jenny had recommended to me this place quite some time ago. But now only I managed to pay a visit. I brought my mum together to enjoy the food with us. The night is so cold and drizzling but it didn't stop us from dropping by. We managed to find a parking lot just in front of the cafe (since hubby said it's very hard to look for a parking, I guess we were lucky).


Their menu~Let's start our order..


Hubby and I order our usual coffee, Cappuccino and Latte
I rate 7/10


This is my son's dinner, grilled chicken burger with fries (if I'm not mistaken). The chicken was very juicy and tastes delicious. He finished it all~hahaha 
I rate 8/10


 My mum ordered tom yum mee hoon. She said she had cravings for tom yum but she was not disappointed at all! The taste was awesome. The spiciness and the sourness were just perfectly well blended. I will come again for the tom yum. Perfect choice for a cold night. I rate 9/10


I had this Moonlight fried rice. I shared with my youngest boy that can not take spicy. Yes, this rice is supposed to be spicy. I do not know how it will taste like with the original recipe with chili but I guess it will taste better than non spicy. For me, this rice it's a bit oily and the taste so so only. I can taste the turmeric powder inside too. Overall, I rate 6/10.


 We ordered pizza too. I prefer those pizzas with pineapple. I rate it 6/10


3 kinds of mussels. Non of them taste nice..ooppss~~I rate 5/10


 I bought a piece of Durian Mousse cake back for my breakfast the next day. The smell of the durian really made me want to eat it immediately. Well, I can say that the cakes and breads are all nice and pretty delicious but not the Ala Carte dishes I guess. I rate 8/10








Inside Moonlight Cake. Love the giant tree in the middle of the surrounding cake/bread area, giving the environment a forest feel.


I guess only these two pastry attracted me to take a picture. Hahaha


He spotted the area that he love the most. Whenever I said Moooonlight Caakeee Housee he will have a laugh~LOL


I will visit again for the cakes and bread. The environment is very suitable for a couple and a family dinner there . 

1 comment: