Wednesday 25 March 2020

Soft Toast Bread


Seldom make my own bread at home due to the next day or after cooling down, the bread will turn hard. Many said homemade is like that. Well, I rather buy outside then. Hahaha.. Due to the Covid-19, all of use need to stay at home (MCO) and I do not want my hubby to take the risk plus heard rumors said everywhere also out of stock. So I forced myself to make own Toast Bread at home. This recipe is a keeper. Try it out.


Good to have TM!

Homemade Toast Bread
Recipe source from : TM FB


What you need:-

Sponge dough
220g Bread Flour (I used Japanese Bread Flour)
70g Whipping cream
60g milk
1 egg
1 tsp yeast powder

Main dough
50g Bread Flour (I used Japanese Bread Flour)
15g water
30g sugar (I used molasses sugar)
1/2 tsp salt
20g Butter

Method :
1)Put sponge dough ingredients in TM bowl, knead for 2 mins, Cling wrap and keep in the fridge for 2 to 3 hrs or room temp for 1 hr
2) Tear the sponge dough into chunk, together with main dough ingredients except butter and salt. Knead for 2 mins
3) Add in butter and salt, knead for another 2 mins
4) Rest in TM bowl for 20 mins
5) Divide into 3 smaller dough and rest for 10 mins
6) Roll it flat and fold it into 3 swiss roll and put in a loaf tin to proof until double size. Bake at 180c for 30 to 40mins. Small bread bake for 15 to 20 mins



Using the bread to make own sandwich is good. Kids and hubby also said nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment