Saturday 21 March 2020

Braised Pork Belly using Arissto Tea Capsule


The King of Arissto Tea Capsule! Haha.. I heard about people using tea leave for cooking I was so impresses. Now my turn to use tea capsule for the recipe.

Braised Pork Belly 
Recipe source from : TM cooking class













What you need:-
-800g pork belly with skin (cut into square type)
-50g spring onion (I am using the white part)
-20g slice ginger (around 4 pcs)

Seasoning:-
-60g light soya sauce (I am using 40g light soya sauce, 20g dark soya sauce)
-30g sesame oil
-50g Shaoxing Wine
-300g tea water (I am using Arissto 'The King' Tea Capsule)
-20g rock sugar

Method:-
1) Make the tea drink and measure 300g)
2) Put the rock sugar into TM bowl to pulverize, MC/2sec/Turbo)
3) Add in all the ingredients, seasoning and tea water into TM bowl to cook, MC/45mins/V/reversed speed spoon
4) Garnish the dish with siew pak choi



This is without dark soya sauce


This is with dark soya sauce. Both taste not much different, same delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment