Tuesday 7 January 2020

Huat Kuih

My Huat Kuih for my Guan Yin. I saw outside sell 5pcs for RM4.50 and normally I need to buy 15pcs every month twice. But this time I can make myself jor..


Huat Kuih
Recipe from : TM Asian cook book














What you need :
- 110g water (i use 100plus)
- 130g sugar (use Gula Melaka if u make brown sugar huat kuih)
- 1 egg
- 50g olive oil
- 250g SSF
- 100g coconut milk

Note :
For brown sugar huat kuih
- 130g Gula Melaka
- 110g water
(cook the gula melaka with water and let them cool down before mix into the other ingredients)

Method :
1) Blend everything into TM bowl for for 5sec and steam high heat for 12 mins





If you want the pink colour just add in the pink food colouring. 



Tried bamboo steamer and wok. Both also gave me the same outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment